Tuesday 8 July 2014

Days 10 to 14

Goodness gracious it's getting hard to remember what days I've done where! The diet part of the diet is still going well - I've got myself into a nice rhythm where I'm preparing my shakes in the morning (i.e. gulping one down and then making the next one immediately) and I've got myself a nice pink protein shaker which has become my primary food-giver.

Additionally, I have now had rice milk, and I have to admit defeat to my mother and say that I love the shakes with it. I am going to buy more. It's a bit more expensive, but I don't mind.

I'm not getting hungry between shakes - but I am getting the munchies. It's quite hard not to snack, and I have had a few snacks over the past few days which have ranged from mini eggs, Magnum's, Biscuits, Chicken....this is something that I must work on. I have three days off from tomorrow and I will really watch what I'm doing.

I still have not been going to the gym. Bad, bad Corrie. I had the urge yesterday and was in the middle of making dinner so I could not act on it.

This is all one big excuse. I will go. Promise.


Now the list of bad things I ate last week:

2 Magnum's
2 Do'nuts
Tuna pasta salad (not TERRIBLE, but processed and ready-made from Tesco so not sure what is in it)
Pizza (Toby came round...)
Ice Cream on Sunday evening (date night)
Hot dog buns (the rest of the meal was fine)


I do not have a list of shame for this week yet - I ate slightly too much yesterday but there were no carbs in there and I had four litres of water.....so I feel OK about that.

I'm finding the food part of this much, much easier than I was expecting and the exercise part much harder than I was expecting. Hopefully I can redress the balance this week.

Only two weeks of two shakes a day left, and I'm a bit sad about that! It's very easy to eat two shakes a day, you don't have to plan meals and think about it.

Have I lost weight? God I don't know. I don't feel slimmer or healthier. Mainly I feel tired! But I am enjoying it and I will keep it up till I'm done and see what happens :) I must get the exercise going and the healthy meals regularly on the go.

Watch this space...!

No comments:

Post a Comment