Saturday 21 June 2014

Day Five of the Diet ~ Detox

This was the last 'on-detox' day that I had last week and I found it OK, actually. Breakfast was again a slice of dry toast, and I ate it while preparing lunch, which was again fruit salad.

The fruit salad was comprised of a banana, plums, clementine, strawberries, raspberries, an apple and a splash of apple juice. I was so excited when it came to lunchtime that I forgot to take a photo of it, haha! I was particularly hungry.

I had *another* doctors appointment on Friday evening and I wanted to treat myself after it as we had some difficult discussions and I was feeling a bit down when I came out. I went into the shop, picked up a magnum (ice cream)........and put it down again. When I got home, I picked up a chocolate flavoured breakfast bard..........and put it down again.

My snack was instead eight almonds, and I bought myself a knitting book as my treat. I was SO proud of myself.

Dinner was a salad, and was also meant to be fresh fish. I didn't have any, and we had a bit of spare grilled chicken going, so I had grilled chicken instead of the fish - I *did* have some mashed potato because it had now been in the fridge for a bit too long. So...the week was successfully completed *and* I finished a knitting and a spinning project. Successful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment