Friday 27 June 2014

Day Four of Diet Proper

Another mostly successful day! Although sadly without any exercise, I'm afraid...but I'm doing Saturday morning Zumba, so it's fine!

I had my vanilla shake for breakfast and chocolate shake for lunch. I was working from home as I had yet another doctors appointment in the afternoon, so I didn't drink as much as I would have liked to have.

We had some friends round for dinner. John had been marinading chicken for a day, and bought burgers and chipolatas, as well as a salad. I had a handful of nibbles (Doritos...not good), a small glass of wine, and then my dinner was a burger, a chipolata, chicken, salad with no dressing but roasted almonds and pine nuts, peas, sweetcorn and some peppers. The rest of the group had burger buns, sauces and dressings.

This was clearly a barbecue party, and normally I gorge myself on burgers at bbqs - so not too shabby.

I didn't eat the coleslaw on my plate...too fussy and didn't like it!
And a little bit more than one small glass of wine!

Although I cheated somewhat with the crisps and wine, I am super proud of myself for my restraint and good behaviour, and I am looking forward to going onward and upward.

I'm not feeling much slimmer yet, but my mum says the latest video of Piccadilly shows some improvement - hurrah for small victories!

Much love,

Corrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment