Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day One of Diet Proper

Day One of Diet Proper went *really* well! I was working from home in the morning because I had a meeting in the afternoon and it didn't make sense for me to go to work beforehand, so I had my vanilla at home, mixing it in a cup with a fork.

It was disgusting. I cried a little bit about the fact that I would have to drink this for the next four months! Argh.

Then, I went out to my meeting. I wasn't at all hungry, and I went to Argos on my way to my meeting and bought a protein shaker which is usually used for MaxiMuscle. It's pink.

I got home at 3 pm, did some work, and at 4 pm I had my chocolate shake. Much, much, MUCH better! It was tasty and went down in seconds.

For dinner, I had a pasty and some salad. I didn't go to the gym - instead I went to bed, exhausted from a day of a lot of travelling, then dealing with a pregnant hamster (yes, Molly is pregnant), a hungry baby bird (yes, I have adopted a baby bird...that story is here...) and having an absentee boyfriend again (he had a band practice).

So day one was perfect, it was very easy and I wasn't hungry and I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment