Monday 30 June 2014

Day Six and Day Seven of Diet Proper

Day Six - Saturday - went well for me! I had breakfast on the balcony with Piccadilly, which was thoroughly pleasant, if a little loud because the bird is very noisy. We are looking forward to her losing her voice!

Breakfast with Piccadilly.
I had my lunch, and then had a little apple and rhubarb pie because our friend had left a bit over in the fridge from our bbq, and it needed eating - I shared it with my boyfriend, who had the lion share, but I did enjoy it!

Dinner was two lamb chops, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, salad and pine nuts - which cost about £1.20 because there is a super, super cheap butcher down the road which I was very happy to find. I ate it too quickly to take a photo, and after dinner I was very well behaved and declined a glass of wine!

I didn't go to the gym. I know this is bad, and I am ashamed. (Sort of.) I'm not going to into the details here, but it was not a thing that was going to happen because of general health issues.

Sunday - Day Seven - did not go so well. I had my breakfast super late, and forgot to take my medication for acid-reflux before I ate - so I had a slightly uncomfortable stomach which was not cool. I didn't have lunch, but I did eat half a muffin and about ten marshmallows.

After another very difficult day health-wise, my boyfriend took me out to dinner and we each had a burger with fries, I pinched a deep-fried onion ring, and I had a coke. (I also had an orange juice....that's healthy, right?!)

So Sunday was a write-off and we are back to Monday with a plan to stick to it better this week. I have a kettlebells class tonight, and I weighed myself this morning with a weight of 66 kg - it has been decreasing reliably so I think I have lost about four kilos so far, which isn't too bad! This is still on the awful scales we own, so I will ask my doctor if I can use his scales when I see him on Wednesday.

Today has started erm....badly. I had a Magnum at about 11 am, because I had just been to the hospital for about two hours of tests (I have to have a tooth extracted and the root helpfully has a nerve wrapped around it) and my boyfriend said I could! KETTLEBELLS tonight. I chose a bad season to be on a diet...SUMMER. Argh.

Much love,

Corrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment