Saturday 28 June 2014

Day Five of Diet Proper

It was another relatively well behaved day for Day Five. My shakes were with soya milk, and I have to say I prefer it to the almond milk. If I can't get hold of rice milk easily, I'm going to stick with the soya (although I might give the almond one more try as my preference may also be getting used to the shakes).

I had yet another doctors appointment (I have a lingering cough that just won't budge) and on my way home, I really, really wanted a Magnum. Again, I walked into Tesco, picked up an ice cream and.....put it back again. I bought peanuts and raisins instead - but I only opened them when I got home, and then I only ate one peanut because Piccadilly needed feeding and was quite determined to remind me.


Dinner was leftovers of the chicken pizza that we had the other night. I did eat some crisps that were going bad from the previous night, when we had friends round for a bbq, but a mere handful. I did not go to the gym.

My biggest triumph of the day was drinking four litres of water. I went to the loo a lot, but it felt good to manage to drink so much. I've recently got rather spotty and I don't know why - I am hoping the water is helping!

When I got home, there was a lot of excitement - Molly had her babies yesterday! I spent a lot of time hovering outside the cage listening for squeaks, of which there are many. I'm super excited to meet them in two weeks time when they start venturing out of their nest!!

Much love,

Corrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment